The Qfinr app is available on the India AppStore. If you are resident in India or have an account on the India App Store, simply open the AppStore, click on ‘Search’ and search for ‘Qfinr’. You should see the familiar logo on the search results, and you can download.
If you are logged into a separate country/region App Store:
Using your iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Settings app.
2. Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
3. Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
4. Tap Country/Region
5. Tap Change Country or Region.
6. Select ‘India’, then review the Terms & Conditions.
7. Tap Agree in the upper-right corner, then tap Agree again to confirm.
8. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.
9. That’s it – you can check the new country by tapping Country/Region
10. Go to the AppStore and download Qfinr
11. You can change your country/region back using steps 1-8.
Please check for any restrictions or conditions for changing country/region. Any balance remaining on your Apple ID, subscriptions, memberships, pre-orders, movie rentals, Season Passes or any pending store credit refunds will likely be affected. Please make sure that you have a payment method for India.
You can use the web app independently of the mobile app.