The Qfinr app is available on the India Play Store. If you are resident in India or have an account on the India Play Store, simply open the Play Store, click on ‘Search’ and search for ‘Qfinr’. You should see the familiar logo on the search results, and you can download. For most users, this is sufficient.
For those few who are logged into a separate country/region App Store:
Using your Phone
1. Open the Play Store App.
2. Tap on the Initial on the top right-hand corner.
3. Tap on Settings.
4. Tap General
5. Tap Account and Device Preferences.
6. If you are an Indian user, the country preference will already be set as India. If the country setting is not India, as in the picture attached, please click to change the country preference.
7. Select a payment method and enter your new payment information and billing address, then tap Next. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.
8. Go to the AppStore and download Qfinr.
9. Please note that once the country is set as India, you will not be able to change the country setting back for a year.
Please check to learn more about the process. Please note that any balance remaining on your Google Play Account will likely be affected. Please make sure that you have a payment method for India.
You can also change your country on a desktop using the same link above by tapping Computer Tab..
You can use the web app independently of the mobile app.